Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Blog for Eng101

This is my first blog for English 101. Well, I just wanted to say hi and this blog will see me often. I've used blogger.com a long time ago to right about a trip I took to San Francisco but I never came back to it. I was shock to see that blogger.com is owned by google.com Google is getting huge they bough youtube a few months or a year ago. They are starting to scare my because it seems like they are becoming a huge monopoly like Microsoft was/is. Hopefully someday I get to work for google because that would be a good place for me to learn from some of the best software engineers in world. Well, I started talking about something else but I will come back soon and you will know more about my. bye

1 comment:

  1. hello, you are the first person i'm commenting on the blog. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete