Tuesday, November 18, 2008

being untidy

Recently, I've been unorganized with all my school work. I have so many things to do at home and at work that I'm barely getting any sleep. I've fallen behind with all my school work that its really going to be hard to catch up, but I'm going to try. I know this is part of life and learning because I will be faced with tons of work and little time to do them. My plans were to finish school by Spring 2009 but I don't think that's possible anymore if I fail one class. So I might have to go to summer school and finish then. Anyways, I want to finish school by Spring 2009 but I still have time because as of right I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here.

1 comment:

  1. It's really easy to slack on school work because it's generally in large amounts. But I've discovered time and time again to just start. Doesn't matter if you do a problem, answer a question, just write a paragraph. Just get something going, because you either keep going since you've started, the hardest part, or you can always come back a little later and add a little bit more. What's interesting with me is that when I have more free time, I do less work than when I have time constraints.

    ReplyDelete